1 month left to make 2016 awesome!

Thursday, December 01, 2016




Hi, everyone! Am I the only one being dazzled by how fast the days go by. I mean, it’s literally just 2015’s new year’s eve, and now only a month to go before 2017. This is crazy.

Well anyway, there have been a lot of talk on social media that 2016 is probably the worst year ever. With the elections, legendary stars dying, 2ne1’s disbandment (haha!) and more. This year for me is actually a mix of the best and the worst.

This year, my grandfather from my father’s side died, also my grandmother from my mother’s side, I still feel the pain just by thinking about it actually. When I think about 2016, those were definitely the worst happenings. This is going to be our first Christmas without them.

This year I also attended my favorite artists’ concerts. Yay! And I also got tickets to see Coldplay and met a new set of a family because of the fandom.

We only have a month to go to make this year great and this is the only tip I could give you, live it to the fullest. Most people would set goals, plan things, that’s great, I also do that sometimes. But the best memories are those that are unexpected and unplanned.

Meet with your friends you haven’t seen in a long time, go to local concerts, watch movies, do the little, simple, special things because, for me, the little moments are not little. Make these little moments special every day until the end of the year and you can make this year great again. LOL.
Also, look at the brighter side of things. I may have lost two of the most special people in my life, but their loss was not taken in vain because I saw the changes from my family. We always make sure to get together all the time, our support for each other have grown and we were more appreciative of each other’s presence.

It’s all in the mind. If you believe that this year was a mess, that’s not because it was a mess, but you just simply thought it was a mess.
If you think it was a mess, then change it.

That’s all for today, I’m sure Christmas and New year will be here any moment. :D

Let me know your best moments this year. Bye! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram