To Everyone Struggling Right Now

Tuesday, September 26, 2017



Hi there! This blog is dedicated for you. Yes you, you opened this blog for a reason and I know it for sure, you are struggling right now. You wouldn't have opened this if you weren't.

May it be your career, relationships, family or yourself, struggles always come and go.

I don't take struggles very easily, I let it defeat me for most times. I let it devour me, I let it in my system for so long and I take a lot of time before I snap out of it.

I am writing this because I felt the need to. I've been struggling for so long that I compromised my career, the things that I love doing especially blogging so I thought that this might be a good opportunity for a comeback.

I keep letting that struggle be my identity, but you know what? I forgot what my real identity is, is that I am a daughter of God. I am His princess, I am His. 

I haven't been expressing my faith in Him for so long that I almost forgot how it felt to feel His love like I'm flying through the clouds.

Until someone very unexpected reminded me of that. My partner and I have been very idle on our faith so I thought he didn't care about church anymore, he didn't care about anything related to that. Until I asked him a question, "do you think God is unfair?" short fact about him, he has faced tons of struggles in life, I mean tons but you know what he said to me?

"I don't think He is unfair at all. Yes I may have faced a lot of struggles in life but I needed that to become who I am today. You don't have to think or question the things you don't have, you just have to be thankful for what you have"

That's very basic but it's too hard to apply in our lives. He said that he was thankful that he is living and well, he has food to eat everyday, he has shelter to live in and so on. Throughout our conversation, he just stated every little thing that he appreciates. We rarely talk about serious stuff like these but when we do, it is more than meaningful.

He helped me get back up and to deny the identity that I was becoming.

Setting the story aside, what I'm trying to say is, talk to someone who you trust and who you think can help you with your struggles.

I don't have the advice or the answers to your struggles because only you know the answers. You know how to end this but you keep on holding on to your defeat which I understand. Get back up, pull yourself together.

That's all for today. I hope you enjoyed this and if you need someone to talk to, I don't care if you're a stranger, I am not a professional but if you need someone who could listen, let me know. Because sometimes, all we need is someone who could listen.

If you like a series of personal issues to be tackled on this blog, don't forget to share a comment below. :)

Smile! Have a wonderful day ahead. 

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I think it is about choice. First of all, however, we are feeling today, whatever it is we find ourselves in at this very moment, these are the results of the decisions we made in the past. Having said that, it is what we do today that dictates how we feel and where we are down the road.

    Like I said, it is about choices. We can choose to dwell and allow emotions to dictate our lives (and it often leads us to the wrong path), or use our brains to do what we already know is needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the spirit. That without those struggles, we may end up too weak. Those obstacles are what made us tougher and be the person we are today. Though it wouldn't hurt as well if God becomes too gentle lang and gives trials one at a time muna. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe the struggles never end. It is always there. What we have to do is just continue fighting, keep the positive attitude. It's true, struggles makes us stronger but it doesn't mean we have to fight off everything. We just need to choose our battles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is exactly what i need to read right now.. after all the problems i got from both work and family.. i feel like being physically, emotionally and spiritually challenged.. thanks for such uplifting article which made me feel that i am not facing this alone and that Vid has plans for me and i just need to trust Him no matter what!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Life is with full of struggles.We cant avoid those.When we are fine with relationship can matters.When it is fine job will give the stress.So,it is the best to learn how to face the life challenges.With positive attitude it is easy to live with those struggles without getting too stressed.Interesting post and topic to discus!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how I wish that it was easy to let go. for someone who is so emotional and passionate, I am finding it hard to not let my struggles defeat me now.

    But your post gave me an idea... I'll be writing down things that I am greatful for every night and post it every other day in my blog. hopefully I can overcome this <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely look forward to that blog for sure :)

      Delete

Instagram