Mediheal Secret Change Color Cream [Ash Grey] Review

Thursday, September 07, 2017

Hi everyone! So my most awaited package arrived and I got so excited to try them out. I ordered this permanent hair color cream from Ms. Saeli because the colors are so hard to find in the market. I purchased Ash Grey and Ash Brown. I was planning on mixing these two but as soon as I get to the process, I thought that the colors won't really show because the mix would've been bad so I only used the Ash Grey.








You can see on the chart above on how the colors will look depending on your current hair color. Mine was the first one from the chart.

I didn't want to bleach my hair and I don't want to take that risk because I've experienced super freezy and ugly hair so I don't wanna go back to that road again. LOL.

Once you open the box, you'll have four packets, two developers and two hair changing color cream. The instructions are also printed inside the box which I don't have any pictures of anymore.


How to Use

1. Mix 1 part and 2 parts at the same ratio and apply the mixture evenly over the entire hair.
2. Leave the room at room temperature for 20 minutes.
3. Thoroughly apply the rest of the cream to the roots where it has not been applied for 10-15 minutes.
4. Rinse well and shampoo over time.


What makes this product unique:

1. The colors!!!!
2. Affordable and has treatment or repairing components


Personal Experience:


Now, I think I made a mistake by ordering one box of Ash Grey because my hair is medium long but it's thick so one box is not enough for me so color didn't really pop. 

It did remove the brassiness of my previous hair color which I like and somehow turned a bit ashy copper brown or something. If that's even a real color. Lol. 


Here is a before and After photo:


  BEFORE             AFTER




As you can see the before picture is ewwy, it's brassy and orange-y and I don't like it when my hair turns into that color. On the left side, nothing much has changed but it's a bit ashy and the brassiness is gone so yayyy. 


To better understand the product, let's go through the pros and cons

PROS:

  • Easy to apply
  • Affordable
  • Great variety of hair colors
  • Somehow has this treatment components
  • Didn't damage my hair much
  • The best part: IT'S NOT STINGY

CONS:


  • Not easy to find in the Philippines
  • The color didn't really pop (this is because I think I didn't use enough product so be sure to buy two boxes if you have thick and long hair)

Rating: 4/5


I like this hair changing cream, I just think that I didn't do justice because I only used one box. LOL. But as you can see from the picture, it gave a lot of colors for one box, what more if I had two? I think that would be very pretty. And what I really love about this product is that it's not stingy on the roots which is why I really liked this product. I really hate it when I'm uneasy because the product is stinging my roots so thats a plus plus points for me.

That's it for now, I hope you liked it! Let me know in the comments if you have any questions, or if you'd want me to try a product before you buy it.

Till next time, byieeee!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I have thick hair as well! Good to know that if I'll try this, I'l need to buy 2. I recently made my hair a bit darker. But the hairdresser did that for me :). I would love the ash purple color. I agree with you the color doesn't really pop. But your hair does like nice! I do like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As someone with dark hair who dyes her hair light I understand the struggle to find a good product to get the color right and to protect your hair in the same time. I have came to the conclusion that if you don't get your hair done professionally, you will damage it by doing it yourself. I have been dying my hair for over 10 years now and none of the diy products on the market are worth. I am surprised thought that this color cream didn't work on the lighter part of your hair. It looks better before.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram