[Review] Beauskin Invisible Pore Foundation

Friday, February 24, 2017



This is a foundation perfect for Filipino/Tanned Skinned Korean Makeup fans who can't get the right shade.

Hi everyone! It's been a while, and I'm so excited to share my review of The Beauskin Invisible Pore Foundation. First of all, I would like to thank SaeliYuriMelissaLee's all about Korean makeup and skincare group for allowing me to join and get my hands on the best Korean Makeup and Skincare products that are hard to get. And to my first angel, Cheryl Love for adding me to that group, and of course my current angel Angiela Layug for patiently answering my queries. I'm really glad I was able to get a hold of this product. You can also get this at Lazada but at a higher price.

This foundation has been causing a lot of hype in that group and I was really intrigued and been eyeing this product for a while, because I've always loved Korean Cosmetics but it's really difficult to find the right shade for me because we all know that Koreans have lighter skin tones, and top makeup brands usually has only three shades, and the darker shades are still lighter for me. I'm sure a lot of Filipino Korean makeup fans can relate.

So let's start our review.


Description: 


This product is known as the perfect cover foundation. The vegetable oil ingredients such as avocado oil and olive oil is included to supply moisture and nutrition on the skin and due to fine silicon powder, the foundation completely covers fine lines and pores. This facial foundation lasts for a long time even under sweat and moist. Also, it helps in controlling sebum and helps in preservation of soft skin.

How to use:


How to use: After using the make-up base, take an appropriate amount of the foundation and apply evenly along the skin texture from the large areas of the face then gently tap of finish.



Swatches:



Bare Face (used Real Kill White as primer)



As you ca see the color of the product is slightly yellow toned and it's a different shade compare to my skintone


When blended
With powder. See, this product is really good at faking that you have great skin. LOL

Pros:

  • Covers your fine lines and pores
  • Matches your skin tone
  • Light on the face
  • Has organic ingredients
  • Gives you a glowing look
  • Very affordable (but the original price is more expensive but the results are worth the penny)
  • Perfect for no makeup look
  • Provides medium coverage
  • Gives you that glowing dewy finish





Cons:

  • I'm not a fan of the smell
  • Not travel friendly
  • Only has medium coverage cause it's not too thick

Rating:

I would give this product a 5/5. Seriously. 


Final Verdict:


So why did I give it a 5/5? To be honest, I couldn't find any flaw to the product it self. It's very light on the face and the coverage is so natural. It gives you a glowing look and you'll notice that your skin feels smoother. I love that the coverage is not too matte so your face doesn't look like a dry desert, but it's not too greasy as well. It's a bit oily I must say after a few hours but it's not greasy or heavy like other makeup brands. So yeah, this one is my current favorite so far.

Also, if you feel like your waiting too long for your skin care routine to take effect, this is a good product to fake your skin. HEHE. It's really looks good on your photos, gives everybody an illusion that your skin is nice.

The lasting power is up to 4-5 hours based on my experience, it does comes off on most parts but after few hours, I still look fresh, you can simply do a retouch with powder, or best if you use a primer so that the makeup would stay longer. 

If you haven't seen the long-term effects of your skin care routine and you still have skin issues, this is a good product to cover those because its ingredients are very light and it won't cause any breakouts. For me, it didn't. 

I actually prefer this product over L'oreal True Match Foundation which I also posted a review so check it out. It's lighter, and it doesn't get darker.


That's it! If you want me to try and make a review for a product, please feel free to contact me. You can get my details on the About Me page. And if you have questions, please go ask! I love question and answer portions! LOL. :D

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I recently bought a foundation which my mAkeup artist recommends. It has a nice coverage though I find the color too dark for me. I want foundations like that that would blend to your skin tone. MAkes looking for foundation color a lot easier. Love the coverage on you, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We all believe that there's magic in this foundation. :D

      Delete
  2. I'm not big on foundation, the foundation-ish product that I use is BB cream. When I go for foundation though, it's important to me that it is not greasy and that it doesn't darken my skin (my skin is acidic). I haven't tried any Korean foundation before so I am a bit curious about this since you gave it a 5 over 5. It might be that good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So why did I give it a 5/5? To be honest, I couldn't find any flaw to the product it self. It's very light on the face and the coverage is so natural. It gives you a glowing look and you'll notice that your skin feels smoother. I love that the coverage is not too matte so your face doesn't look like a dry desert, but it's not too greasy as well. It's a bit oily I must say after a few hours (http://dramaonline.pk/) but it's not greasy or heavy like other makeup brands. So yeah, this one is my current favorite so far.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram