What Really Makes a Girl Beautiful

Thursday, March 10, 2016




What really makes a girl beautiful? Is it because of the way she dress? The way she puts on her make-up or the way guys turn their heads when they pass?



Today I'm going to talk about what really makes a girl beautiful, I believe every girl is more than just a pretty face, we have our individual uniqueness and that's what makes a girl stand out and shine.


You may not walk the runway and look perfectly pretty but you are very beautiful in so many ways. You can shine without having to walk the runway.

I have listed five reasons below or factors of what I think makes a girl shine. :)


1. Flaws

How very ironic, isn't it? Our flaws make us unique. We are all hiding our own weirdness and imperfections and for me, girls who are different and weird are the most beautiful you just have to set your mind that yes I am weird, I am different, but this is what makes me special, it's what makes me beautiful.

As Tyra Banks says, "perfect is boring" be weird! Be creative, be unique, be you.


2. Talent


Don't get me wrong, some might think hey I don't have any talent at all. Yes, singing, dancing, and etc those are the major talents and I admit I'm easily mesmerized by talented girls. The talent that I'm talking about here is how you make people smile with your quirky jokes, how you manage to take care of your children while working, how you work under pressure, how you make everyone smile despite of your own struggle.

Well, you get the point, know where you're good at, enhance it, make it grow. Maybe you're good at giving advice, maybe you're good at taking care of your friends, I don't know but whatever it is, you go and enhance that talent!

3. Simplicity 


A girl is beautiful in her simplest form, That doesn't mean going around malls bare-faced, there are some gifted that even without make-up, they glow, however, not every female have that gift, let's be realistic here. But cosmetics are not there because you're ugly, it just enhances the beauty in you that already exists. That's just what I love to do, I want to enhance my face but at the end of the day, I'm not ashamed to show the real me.

It's how you show your truest and simplest self. No pretensions, no plasticity, just pure you. When you don't go with the crowd  whether on your music choice, clothing choice ( i love girls who only wears t-shirt and jeans yet the still look absolutely stunning)

I've had friends whom I never really liked their attitude in the beginning but when I started to get to know a them, and love them, I appreciated why they acted that way and I loved them even more for showing their true self.


4. Heart


As our current Ms. Universe, Pia Wurtzbach says "I am confidentally beautiful with a heart" it really matters, our hearts. You don't wanna be known for just a pretty face right? Yes, it is flattering but I love it when people compliments me because of what I do, because of my heart. 

That's how you truly know that you are beautiful, the standards of this world is to have a small tummy, huge breasts, big ass or white skin or whatever but for me, it is the heart, when a girl has a huge heart, I see them as the most beautiful girl in the world.

5. Passion


When a girl is passionate about something whether it's about make-up, pageants, shoes, books, volunteering, making a difference in our nation, serving the community, serving God, dancing or whatever. Don't you love it when you see a woman does her passion? It's like seeing them in their most beautiful form, when she does what she loves. When girls are passionate about their relationship, you'll know, they bloom, when a mother, despite of how stressful it is, says that taking care of her children is the most precious thing, they stand out. When a girl makes a huge influence, dang! She really is beautiful. 

Know your passion and allow that passion to beautify you.

Final Message


So there you go, I hope after reading this, you'll realize yea, I am really beautiful, I may not be perfect but I still am beautiful.

You are one of God's creation and you are fearfully and wonderfully made, display His glory through the beauty He has been giving you.

No matter what you do, you are beautiful.

If you think you are more than just a pretty face, comment below and share your thoughts on the things that really make you beautiful. :)

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. I agree that it's flaws that makes women beautiful. I think every human is longing for people to connect with. And in order to connect, you have to be vulnerable and authentic. You can't be authentic by admitting sides of you that are out of the ordinary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post. It will inspire so many girls. I totally agree with you. And I think we all have our insecure moments. Not realizing things. We should your post every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful post.

    Yes, there's just too much pressure from society on how we should look like or simply because that's what the media dictates but we should not be too hard on ourselves. As I grow older, I am learning and realizing that character & heart are truly what makes you beautiful. Beauty goes beyond the make-up that you put on your face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that beautiful is just another word for loveable and you've listed a lot of things that can make a person loveable. I agree that I use makeup to have fun and enhance myself, not to cover up. And having a good heart is so important. So is being passionate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Dawn! I am beautiful and this post is so beautiful too! Everything is right and on point. A woman in simply and passionately confident with the heart are the prettiest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got it all on point... It's sad that most men today will define beauty based on the girl's physical appearance... every one is beautiful in their own ways.. thanks for this wonderful post

    ReplyDelete
  7. Being imperfect is the greatest perfection of all. Every word you said is so true. I just wish the society won't be so fucked up about being beautiful. How I wish we could just go back in time when eyebrows weren't drawn or a big deal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always find girls the prettiest when they're doing the best in every field they can be. With the passion they had in everything, I'm sure they shine above the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel that girls are truly beautiful when they love theirself and they don't get pressured with society's beauty preference. I feel like one truly blooms if she sees herself as beautiful without thinking about what others prefer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes every girl is different and every girl is beautiful. You just have to look for what it is that makes her beautiful. Good points you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram