I posted my first ever makeup tutorial on Youtube!

Friday, June 23, 2017

Yaaay! Hi guys, it's me again. So I just wanted to talk about how I convinced myself to shoot my first every makeup tutorial. I was so hesitant at first because I don't have a good camera or a spotlight and a place to shoot videos and I also thought that it might be a flop and people may not like it.

I started this blog more than a year ago and I was very giggly and happy to publish this blog, I remember being so happy on the first 1000 views of the blog. I also wanted to put up a channel, it's something that I want to try but I was really hesitant.

It was until I talked to my boyfriend about it, I told him that, with the money I'll save, I will buy a good camera and start shooting vlogs, then he told me, you don't have to have a great camera you just have to be wise and smart and use your skills to publish a video, knowing myself if I won't start now, I won't start ever. So then I decided to just go for it, grabbed my phone, my makeup tools, my laptop and started doing my everyday makeup routine.

In the video, I shared a very detailed tutorial on how I do my everyday makeup. I also listed the products I used to finish the look.

One last thing, I just wanted to say that if you want to do something you really really want, go for it, "no one is stopping you but yourself". We are constantly growing and learning everyday, so don't let yourself get in the way in doing what you want. 


You can watch the tutorial below.

Camera used: Iphone 6S
Editor: Imovie

Products used:
Face:
Moisturizer: Beauskin Emulsion
Primer: Banila Co. (blur)
Foundation: Beauskin Invisible Pore Foundation (shade 33)
Concealer: Peripera Ink Concealer
Powder: Ben Nye Transluscent Powder
Ink Multi Contouring

Brows:
BYS Brow Gel (Dark Brown)
The Face Shop Concealer
Suesh Concealer brush

Eyes:
Every Bilena Curlash
Nichido 7X Curl Mascara

Cheeks:
The Face Shop Water Tint

Lips:
Peripera Airy Ink Velvet (Elf Light Rose)
Peripera Ink Velvet (So Grapefruit)

Setting Spray:
3W Clinic Glow Mist




Please don't forget to subscribe to catch up on my newly uploaded videos and please let me know if you have any suggestions for the next videos I will be posting.


That's it for now! 


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Congratulations on your first ever video on Youtube! Vlogging is becoming a trend right now and i can see its future in the next few years. Yes i agree that if you wanted to do something that you really like just go for it! Success comes unexpectedly when you focus on what you love doing.. hope to watch kore of your tutorial videos! Makes me want to try vlogging too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations for the first Vlog... I really want to explore video blogging too but I don't have the courage to speak or to talk in front of the camera though.. but I have learned from Toycon that even the famous YouTubers today started off with the same fear and camera shyness so I might consider giving it a try soon haha.. I know nothing much about makeup but I wonder if there is a male version of those item you put to cover the dark shade of your under eye coz I need that so bad lols

    ReplyDelete

Instagram