YUKI HD COSMETICS HD SOFT MATTE LIPPIES (FAITH HOPE LOVE SERIES)

Wednesday, July 12, 2017




Hi everyone! I have new things to share with you today, and I'm so excited to share these local products that are less expensive but really really good. 

So these gorgeous products were sent to me last week, I must say, they really smell nice, they smell sweet and all. It was really awesome. I was just expecting skin care products but I was surprised that they sent me lippies as well. I literally got excited when I saw the colors of the matte lippies. But before I get excited, let's start the review.

Let's start with the HD Matte Lippies (Faith, Hope, Love series)

Now what caught my attention is the name of the lippies, these words were highlighted from a Bible verse 1 Corinthians 13:3 "Three things will last forever--faith, hope, and love--and the greatest of these is love."

It is really interesting to see this concept and I love how each color represents each word. So on to the swatches. 

To be honest, these three colors are to dieee for, I mean they are really really really good colors. It's something that I've been looking for.






These lippies are liquid matte, long lasting, ultra pigmented, vegan, and organic so it's very safe to use.


I love that the smell of these lippies are so sweet even you apply them onto your lips, they don't taste bitter or anything. That's a guarantee that these lippies are safe. :)

The photos above are not filtered so those are the real swatches of the lippies. Aren't you in love with the colors as I am? One of the things I love about these lippies is that is suits any skin tone. I am morena or tanned skin but they suit me perfectly. I also asked my cousin to apply some of the lippies on her, and she has fairer complexion than me and it suits her perfectly as well. 

I also tried smudging these swatches and they didn't even move or smudge. They stayed as they are.


The lighter ones are the tints which I'm gonna talk about on a different blog. :)

Here some of the swatches when worn

FAITH

HOPE

LOVE

Let's go over to the pros & cons


PROS:

  • Very affordable
  • Cute packaging
  • Doesn't leave a heavy feeling
  • Transfer proof
  • Leaves a creamy matte finish
  • Organic
  • Vegan
  • Pinoy-made
  • Ultra Pigmented

CONS:


  • To be honest I couldn't find any flaw to this product, it fades after eating sometimes but a little retouch won't bother me. :)

So overall, I would give this product a 5/5. 


Why? Because, I couldn't find any flaw to the product plus it's very affordable as well. You can get this set for only 399 PHP. What a great deal right? You couldn't even guess that these products are pinoy-made because of the awesome quality that they offer.

I have already been recommending this to my friends because it's a great product that I think every makeup addict would want to have. Why spend more money on expensive matte lippies while you're not sure if they're safe for your lips when we can have a safe and great product while supporting our kababayan. 

If you want to purchase and try this product, follow Yuki Skin Care's Social media accounts:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Yukiskincareclinic/
Instagram: @yukihdcosmetics or @yukiskincare.ph

Let me know if you loved this product as much as I did! And please do wait for my review of the Argan Oil Lip & Cheek tint from Yuki HD Cosmetics as well, which I am also very excited to share with you. :)

That's all for now. Bye! :)

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. I like that it's organic, vegan, and pinoy-made! Plus it is very affordable. Perfect for gifting to your kikay friend, I think. hehe. This is actually my first to have heard of this brand. Looks very promising. I hope more Filipinos buy local make up products. After all, this products are what suits our skin the most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something new to try. Agree that the colors are nice. Love the faith color the most. Also, the packaging is a cutie, something nice to see inside your kikay kit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know this product is organic. I like the shade Faith. Nice color tone. When it is affordable, why not trying it?! Hope it's worth the buy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tried a few lipsticks like these and I hate the way they come off on everything. These seem really transfer proof though which is great. I love the red shade.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! I love the colors, and I love that it's pinoy made. Unfortunately, I just bought some new lippies. Once I consume them, I will definitely check this out. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let's support local! I am happy to read that we now have another high quality pinoy product. I totally agree why should we spend a huge amount of money when we can get these high quality products from the Philippines.

    Sharing this to my friends and family. Thank you for your wonderful feature.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I simply love the name each of these lipsticks has, they were really well thought. I like matte lipgloss, I think that they are more elegant and grown up that shiny ones. The colors are very pretty as well, not too bold but not too innocent either. There's definitely a plus that they are organic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I'm such a sucker for lippies! I also loved the colors as well. I think I need to save money again, oh no! Hehe. Thank you for sharing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I committed myself to support local whenever I had the chance . The downside though is that it's quite hard to purchase. Most locals can be sold online or in stores that aren't based in malls. Plus I have a ton of products to blog but most are commercialized. I would love to try this Yuki HD cosmetics one day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love locally made products. Most of my lippies are from the local brands and so far they deliver what they promised. I will check this out for my next beauty haul. I hope they will be available in the nearby supermarkets or department stores soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think faith looks the best on you. What a great colors anyways. I love the names of the colors too! So much fun

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Faith colour is the bomb! It's so chic and dainty. I love it! I also love the matte effect and how it stays despite you trying to smudge it. Awesome! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the shades that you got! They suit you so well! I was wondering if Yuki Cosmetics has a physical store where I can visit and swatch away? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bernadette, as far as I know, they don't have a physical store YET. They do have a clinic in Pampanga because they also offer skin care sessions. :) But you can definitely shoot them a message on Facebook or follow them on instagram :)

      Delete
  14. An organic matte lipstick that's locally made? Woah there!! I didn't see that coming. My fave is Hope since I'm pretty much drawn to dark shades. I guess, it could channel the inner brave person within me. Do they allow single purchase?

    ReplyDelete

Instagram