The Skin Bureau Official Launching Party

Sunday, June 18, 2017




Hi everyone! It's been a while, I've been very busy with work so it took me a while to post a new blog but thankfully, I got invited to an event! Thank you very much to Mr. KG and The Skin Bureau team for inviting me to the presscon and official launch.

I'm so excited to share my experience with you guys since this is the very first event that I went to. I've been invited to some events but because of the conflict with my schedule and most of the events are in Manila, so it's really hard for me to attend these events. Anyway, let's begin!


We got to the venue at 10:00 AM and I got to be in the same elevator with Ms. Anna Cay, one of the famous youtubers in the country. Shame on me that I didn't even recognize her so I wasn't able to take a picture with her.



While the crew were setting up and waiting for the endorsers to finish their makeup and shoots, bloggers had the chance to take a picture of the venue, with the products and all and by 12:00 NN we had lunch, so the official program or presscon started at 01:00 PM.

The beautiful endorsers are Ms. Arjane Amante, Ms. Ashley Singh, Ms. Sachzna Laparan, Ms. Anna Cay and The Mocha Girls' Seika Samonte Hashizume and Georgina Knight.




Mr. Jefferey Geronimo, the founder of The Skin Bureau was asked by several media partners and bloggers and I would like to commend him for graciously asking every question. Here are some of the memorable question and answer portion that I kept in mind for they are very very helpful.



1. Why did he choose these ladies as the brand ambassadors of The Skin Bureau?


-Simply because these ladies are the representatives of the millennials (which is his target market) who is at the peek of their careers, even though they are busy with their schedule and all, The Skin Bureau products will help them achieve a good skin without doing too much.

2. How safe are the ingredients used on the products?


-The Skin Bureau has organic products which are very helpful for the skin, it includes a witch hazel ingredient (which is also very popular for Korean skin care I might add, and I was impressed) It also has papaya extracts and ingredients that are can't be found here in the Philippines and are exported from the US. Mr. Jeff also mentioned that they have expert chemists, and doctors that reviewed and helped them make the products safe. (No animal testing was made during the whole process)


3. At what age should a person start their skin care routine?

-At the start of puberty, a person may start their skincare routine as early as 13 years old.


4. Mr. Jeff mentioned that the target market are the millennials, but can it be used by other group of people like teens, older age and even boys?

-The product can be used by everybody, guys included as long as you want to take care of your skin.

5. And of course, I asked Ms. Anna to give a message or an advice to us aspiring bloggers who also strive hard in other aspects of our careers while making sure our skin is being taken care of.

-Ms. Anna mentioned that she also started working for their family business and later becoming a full time Youtuber, she said that no matter how tired we are from work or from blogging, we should always make sure that we washed our face before going to sleep. She also mentioned that to be a successful blogger, or a vlogger, you just have to be yourself because there are a lot of rising Youtubers and bloggers nowadays, what differentiates you from others is that you're being yourself.


Overall, it was an awesome experience, I learned a lot about the products and I'm so excited to try them on. I got these as a gift from The Skin Bureau and I'll be using them for a week and will definitely give a detailed review of each product, about their ingredients and how effective are they.










The prices will be shared and the products will be officially released in the market on July 1 and I'm so glad I get to experience the products first hand. 

I would also like to express my thanks to my partner, thank you very much for accompanying me even with no sleep!

That's it for me, if you have any questions, please feel free to drop a comment below. :) 


You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. what a great launching event... it's nice that somebody pointed out if the products can be catered for boys... I never had a skin care routine in my life but I think I should consider it soon
    I also love their name, Skin Bureau is such a catchy title!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that the name is catchy. It has a nice packaging also. Looks attractive to their target market. I'm happy for you that you got to attend the event.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a lovely event! Im a sucker for skin care and im always in the look out for new products to try. This brand seems to be very promising. I would love to try them soon after i give birth! Few more months to go an di can go back to my skin care routines :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am yet to see this product here in the shelves here. Your review suggests it is a promising product worth a try. I am little apprehensive trying out new skin care products. So these kind of reviews help me. I loved the launch event.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like the launch was a success. And the products are worth trying. My, I was once a 13year old girl and all I did back then was coean my face with soap and water. Now that I've aged, I still use soap and water. Time to really put some effort in skin care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not familiar with the product. It look really nice. I like the package and the colors they use. The launch looks like a big success. Great that you had an awesome experience.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So far, I'm guessing it was a lively launch! Haven't heard about this yet but I'm happy that it's a cruelty-free brand. It's too painful to know if the would have used animals to test these beforehand. I think they have a good niche and gave good pieces of advice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you've been taking care of your skin quite well km that last picture because your face is glowing! 13 seems quite early...but I think it's a good age because out promotes getting into good habits while young.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't heard about the skin bureau products before. However, I am glad the new products are here since there are many people with complicated, mixed and problematic skin. I also like the idea of the target clients - millenials, especially if the products prove to be excellent, which I don't doubt at all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh! new organic products! I love them rather than what we see mostly in the market. Will they be pricey? I hope not because I'd like to try them out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seems to be a great party and this reminded me of our company’s inauguration event which was arranged at one of graceful corporate events Chicago venues. It was a wonderful event and we had good time there.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram