YUKI HD COSMETICS ARGAN LIP & CHEEK TINT

Wednesday, July 26, 2017



HI everyone, so on my previous post I talked about Yuki HD Cosmetics' Soft Matte Lippies and it definitely received a lot of love so thank you so much! For today, we'll be talking about the same brand's product, a lip & cheek tint.

This is a must have for girls like me who are inlove with natural looks. I am obsessed with tints, I order them even with the same swatches, mostly because of the packaging and all. But what I noticed with some brands, they don't usually offer a variety of colors when it comes to tints but with this type of brand, I fell in love with the swatches so let's start talking about the tints.

Here's what I found about these tints:

These Argan lip smackers are a revolutionary lip oil treatment that works to condition, hydrate, revive, and replenish lips instantly for the long term.


This product claims to be

  • 100% pure argan oil infused that adds a hint of color to your lips while providing deep hydration that nourishes and soothes your lips
  • Relieves dryness and protects your lips from environmental conditions
  • Coconut water flavored formula melts into your lips, absorbing instantly for a lightweight, non-sticky luminous shine.
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Gluten Free
  • Cruelty Free
  • Paraben Free
  • Dermatologist approved

Let's head on to the swatches










PLUM DELIGHT

INNOCENT PINK

MOCHA MADNESS

Now the first time I swatched these babies, I instantly fell in love with Mocha Madness because it gives off a natural look. I love how the corally color suits me very well. 

But I've been using all three of these tints and they really compliment my skintone really well and people are noticing that, not only me. 

Now these products also claims to hydrate your lips and replenish them, don't get it wrong, this is not a gloss but a tint so I'm not sure how will it hydrate my lips because let's all be honest here, tints make your lips dry. 

I didn't notice that these tints hydrates my lips BUT I do feel that with these tints, my lips are not that dry compared to other tints I use before, they would instantly dry my lips and it's not pretty when I have cracked lips. I did notice that even though they are really hard to remove, after using them, my lips feel smoother and hydrated. 

I also love that the colors aren't that bright and shocking like other lip tints, these colors just blends into your lip color making it look natural.

Aside from the swatches, one thing I love about these tints are the scent and flavor. It smells like a sweet candy and it doesn't taste bitter at all, which I love. 

I would say that I'm not 100% into the packaging, it's hard to roll the applicator and apply the product onto your lips, I would still prefer using a wand type applicator.

So to break down everything we talked about above, let's go to the pros and cons baby girls.


Pros

  • Pretty Swatches
  • Sweet scent and flavor
  • Hydrates your lips
  • Lasts long
  • Travel friendly
  • Organic
  • Cruelty Free
  • Local product (Let's support our local products!)
  • Doesn't smudge
  • Very easy to apply
  • Affordable

Cons:

  • I just think the packaging and the applicator has a room for improvement

Final Verdict

Overall, I feel like this is a very good product for a local brand and I'm sure that a lot of people will surely love this product. This makeup line will make it in the business, I'm 100% sure about that. I'm so inlove with the swatches, the colors are not bright but it just blends in with your natural lip color so that's a plus plus pluuuus.

I would give this product a 4.5/5 I loved everything, I'm just having a hard time with the applicator but it's not that big of a deal. 

You can get these tints for only 169 Pesos from resellers and by liking and following Yuki Skin Care on all their social media accounts.


Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Yukiskincareclinic/
Instagram: @yukihdcosmetics or @yukiskincare.ph


Let me know what product would you like to see next, comment below for any requests and questions.

Till then, byeee! Annyeong

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I like cruelty free products! So important to make these decisions and choose products like that. They seem good quality

    ReplyDelete
  2. These double duty lippies look great! I also love how it appears natural and not going overboard. I've been using argan oil on my skin and hair and it really works wonders. I'll check out their social media sites. The mocha variant looks really good on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a pretty neat piece to own. I like the idea that it could also be used as a cheek tint. I do not use any blush and I guess putting some colors on the cheeks makes some difference. I also like the idea that it has a scent. I love sweet scents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading some stuff like this has given me chance to understand more about the little things that girls really love about. Anyway, I truly love how you were able to write a review about this product. It is well written and focus on the important things about the product. You actually look great with how your lips color looks like. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I thought argan oil was only for the hair! This product is so interesting, which made me want to try it! And to think that it's a local product and it's cruelty-free! <3 Also, I think Innocent Pink suits you best~

    ReplyDelete

Instagram