Where I buy Korean Beauty Products | My Favorite Products Purchased from SMYLEE

Wednesday, November 08, 2017



Hi, everyone! So I recently shared a video about where I get my Korean Products.

A lot of my friends have been asking, where am I getting these products and how. I joined a Facebook group called SaeliYuriMelissaLee's All About Korean Skin Care and Cosmetics. That is where I get my products directly from Korea.

By joining this group, you need to find your perfect seller or what they call "angel". Angels are assigned per destination, they will be responsible for getting your payments, shipping the products or meetups.

My angel is Angiela Layug, she is based in Pampanga which is where I am so it's very convenient whenever I hoard products because I can simply meet up with her and bring the payment without any inconvenience. This angel is also generous in giving freebies whether I purchase a lot or not.

Please note that pre-orders approximately arrive two weeks or a month after releasing the products because it will be shipped from Korea so if you're rushing, this might not be the best group for you, but the best thing is you get the best products for a less expensive price, so the waiting is still worth the wait.

If you'd like to check it out, here is the link to the Facebook group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1517778125191827/

If you're from Pampanga, you can simply join in our separate group here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/944910362329693/


You can also check out my video tutorial on how to join this group here:


Where I buy Korean Products | My Favorite Products Purchased from SMYLEE


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram