[Review] RA & Gowoori Real Kill White 9.9 Whitening Cream

Tuesday, October 17, 2017


Hi, everybody! Today, I will be sharing with you my review of the RA & Gowoori Real Kill White Whitening Cream.

So I'm not a skincare expert, I used to invest more on makeup products rather than skin care products. My routine used to only include cleansing foam, toner, then moisturizer, and nothing more. Then I realized that taking care of my skin is more important because you'll see good results in the long run.

So this is the first item outside of my usual skincare routine that I've ever tried. Let's start the review.


Packaging:

It's very simple but very elegant. One thing I was a bit concerned is you have to scoop the product with your own fingers so it's probably not that hygienic. Just be sure to wash your hands thoroughly before using it, or ask your friends to wash their hands before letting them dip their hands into the product.



Of course, I couldn't understand what the label or the box says because it's in Korean but says here that it has 50g worth of products.

Bare faced

With Real Kill White

Swatch

Blended

What it claims to do:

This product has been causing a huge rave on Facebook groups claiming that it instantly whitens your skin and helps remove pimples and acne. Who wouldn't want that, right? 


Its texture is very creamy and somehow oily but it leaves a matte finish to your skin. It also claims to provide an instant whitening effect look but also has a long-lasting effect to whiten your skin in the long run of course.


Different ways to use this product:

  • Skincare: You can also use this product on other parts of your body that needs whitening. You can also mix it with your lotion on a 1:1 ratio.

  • Substitute for makeup/makeup base or primer: This is a great product for those who don't wanna go out with too much makeup. This can be a really good product to make you look fresh and achieve a no-makeup makeup look. I use this when I'm too lazy to put makeup on. You can also use this as a primer because of its matte effect. It gives more texture and glow onto your skin. 

Note: If you have dry skin, I definitely recommend putting on a moisturizer first and let it set. Do not make the same mistakes that I did. Because this product is very matte, it would be really patchy and would emphasize the dry areas of your face.

With makeup on top

Wearing RK White, eyebrows and Lip & Cheek Tint

How much and where can I get this product?

You can get this by joining this group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1517778125191827/
Or search it through Shopee. You can get this at around 400-500 PHP or around 8-10 USD.


What are my thoughts about this product? Is it worth the hype?


I think it definitely is, I've been using this for a while and it's very effective. Although I can say that it gives an instant whitening effect,  I couldn't say if it really whitens my skin after how many uses. It also tends to be oily throughout the day but not that greasy or heavy.

Overall, I would give this product a 7/10. It's a great product but it still has areas to improve!

NOTE: This product already has an improved version which is the velvety white cream, which I am yet to try.


Would I recommend this?

Definitely! You should give this product a try and see if it suits you. I think the price is worth it and the product is great. You can see it for yourself and let me know what you think.

That's it for now! If you have any questions or comments, don't forget to interact below! 

Thanks for reading! 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. nice sharing thanks also see here for more related to the above mentioned post
    http://www.fashiontrends.pk/beauty-style/nails/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi can you share the list of ingredients?

    ReplyDelete

Instagram