The Face Shop's Designing Eyebrow Pencil Review

Sunday, June 26, 2016


Eyebrow pencils are the most important weapon a girl must have. Eyebrows are a huge deal. Your day will not be complete without drawing a perfectly shaped eyebrow. This is how I found this product, so my eyebrow pencil ran out which is also a Face Shop's product (one of my favorite brands) if you are familiar with lovely.me design my eyebrows, so I decided to run to the shop and get that eyebrow pen. Unfortunately, it wasn't available at that store but there are other products to choose from so I decided to go with this one.

I thought they were almost the same but upon using this product I noticed some differences about them.

They have the same packaging, not the same color though, same pen point and it also comes out with an eyebrow brush.

This is the tip, no need to sharpen, just turn the case to get more product
It comes with a brush which is very essential. Yay!
What I like about this product is that it's very easy to use, the shape of the end of the pen makes it easier to draw your eyebrows, though this one's tip is thicker than lovely.me design my eyebrows but it's how you use it. This type of eyebrow pencils are starting to be a trend, I saw this type from Etude House and some make-up brands are starting to get the idea because it's easy to use.

I like this product because of it helps you define your eyebrows better but what I'm not a fan of is that it's a bit thick and it has a bit of a creamy texture and you don't get so much from the first swipe so you really need to draw it harder. But not too hard that you break it.

One thing I struggle the most by using this product is when I draw the below curved part of the eyebrow because it gets sticky and it's really hard to draw but you just have to stretch your skin by raising your eyebrows to draw it easily.

This shade is brown but they also have a really really brown color and greyish brown, because we all know that Koreans are crazy when it comes to hair color so it's really important to math your eyebrows with your hair color.

I mentioned on my previous blog that for you to achieve a perfect eyebrow, you must have the right tools. I think this one is okay. It's better if you use an eyebrow mascara.

First swipe (I did swipe hard enough)
After several swipes (seriously LOL)

This is how I do my eyebrows (no concealer to highlight)

So to sum it all up, these are the pros and cons;


Pros:

  • Very easy to use
  • Has its own eyebrow brush
  • No need to sharpen
  • Helps you define your eyebrows easily
  • Easy to erase but doesn't fade all day
Cons:
  • Has a creamy texture which I don't like because I like it solid if you get what I mean
  • It's hard to draw an awesome line on the first swipe so be careful not to overdraw because it might get too thick.

Rating:
4/5


I loved this product but I would still prefer using lovely.me design my eyebrows I'm really sad it wasn't available but I'm still happy that I got to try this one. Their the same but they have some differences, I'll try to get a hold of these eyebrow pencils or Korean make-ups so that I can compare them. So excited to do that!

So after putting on concealers to highlight this is my finished look:

Eyebrows on fleek all the way!



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Your brows are looking great! Did they changed the text design of this? It doesn't look the same as before though, but glad that it they didn't change the formula and packaging! Nice review!

    www.rsbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your brows are looking great! Did they changed the text design of this? It doesn't look the same as before though, but glad that they didn't change the formula and packaging! Nice review!


    www.rsbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your brows look so great!! Is it pigmented?

    ReplyDelete

Instagram