Lazada Shopping Experience

Thursday, June 23, 2016



I find it hard shopping at the mall simply because I'm not comfortable with sales ladies coming near me asking if I need help, not to be rude or anything, I know it's their job, but it's just too awkward for me. I just want to look around and check out stuff. Their presence makes me buy anything even when I don't need which is not their fault of course it's just because I don't want to disappoint them or waste their efforts by assisting me. I don't know, it's just too awkward for me. LOL. Luckily, online shopping is now a major trend.

Lazada claims to provide their consumers with a wide range of choices either health / beauty, home or appliances and many many more. Lazada helps their consumers shop effortlessly. There are so many online shop nowadays and some even sell stuff on Facebook or Instagram but you need to be careful and make sure that every transaction is secured.

Lazada offers cash on delivery which means you can pay your transactions once they arrive on your doorstep, you can shop even without a credit card! It also helps the consumers build trust because you can only pay for the item once you had the opportunity to inspect your product.
Lazada also claims to offer 100% buyer protection which means you can return any product within 14 days upon delivery and only trusted merchants and service providers are allowed to sell in the site.

You can read more from their website here.

Based on my personal experience, these are the pros and cons of shopping with Lazada


Pros: 

  • Effortless shopping (of course) just search what you want t buy and then it will show you a lot of offers.
  • Various range of products from branded to local, from less expensive to high end, you can find everything here.
  • The delivery is very fast which I love, my orders were scheduled to arrive at June 21-22 but bam! I received a text on June 20 and my products were there plus it's free shipping since my total purchase was more than 1,500 php
  • Products are sealed, mine was covered in bubble wrap so you don't have to worry about things being broken. I bought a contour powder kit and I was worried it would shatter into pieces, but thankfully, everything is well. I wasn't able to take a picture of my items wrapped because I was so excited. Sorry about that.
  • The delivery guys were very friendly. They make jokes a lot and they remind you if they are near on your location. They are very accommodating. 
  • Cash on delivery - cash on delivery is very convenient especially for me since I don't have a credit card and I'm lazy enough to deposit money on the bank. However, this doesn't apply on all the products, it will depend on the supplier.
  • Awesome deals and discounts! I got my items at a discounted rate and it's not just a 10% discount. Most of the items on Lazada are discounted so yayyy! 

Cons:

  • You don't get to see the product live so you really have to read reviews and make sure that that is the product you want. (but still, you can return products within 14 days upon delivery if you're not satisfied with them) I'm not really sure if this applies to all of the items. 
  • For beauty products, you don't get to test them first on your skin. For example, you are buying a foundation, you have to make sure that it is the right color for you (but then again, you can still return it or have it exchanged)
  • Don't expect that your product would look exactly like it in person. Of course, there are items out there that are very deceiving. It might look twice their size on the photo. Although, some items have a description that they might not look the same in person which is good, it avoids disappointments for their consumers.
I would rate my shopping experience a 5/5 because I really enjoyed shopping with Lazada, it's hassle-free, very easy. I'm already purchasing some items on my cart as of now just because I love the convenience it provides. No need to go to the mall, eat there, commute or drive and spend more. With Lazada, you can now shop effortlessly.

I recommend it to you guys especially if you're very lazy like me. :) Let me know what you think


There you go! If you loved my review click here to start shopping! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram