5 important tips for this year's graduating students

Monday, March 14, 2016

I know this is somehow a different topic from my earlier posts but hey, as I promised I will surely help you in making your life beautiful. So here you  go, finally achieving another milestone in your life. You should be very very proud of yourself for achieving so much!

Well, you should be after all those sleepless nights, sweats and tears shared. Just to give you a head's up, I know it's gonna be hard so here are the 5 important advice that I can give to give you! :)

This is dedicated to my sister, and also to all of my graduating friends out there!


1. Get ready to be rejected 


I know you will be very excited to apply for a suitable job for your future career, there will be times when you will be rejected, no matter how confident you are there will be companies who won't appreciate what you can offer. It could be very exhausting, mentally, physically, even spiritually. Despite of that, don't feel bad about yourself.

It's okay, sometimes when it's not for you, it's not for you and just because you keep being rejected doesn't mean you're not good enough. Just always wear your best and do your best.

 You'll find the right one soon.  Just enjoy it! You never know how badly I want to go back to bed and rest for a whole week! Haha.

2. Talk about your stress

Never own what you feel, adult life is really hard. You'll do a lot of adjusting. So if you found a suitable company and somehow feel stressed, talk to someone about it. Release that stress, cry if you want to. It's okay. After this, you will become a stronger person than ever before.


3. Treat yourself

Always treat yourself nicely, buy new clothes, make-up, food, shoes, anything! You've worked hard for it, you've earned it. Do the things that you know how to take your stress away. Don't just work work work and work, do something for yourself :)


4. Parents should always be present


When it comes to decision making, I don't totally rely on my parents I just lean on them. When I'm having a hard time about something, I ask their opinion about it. Why? Because they know better. They experienced the stress, the exhaustion more than I do.

It's important to include your parents for now, since you are just starting to see the adult world. But when you can do it by yourself, do it.

Also, don't forget to treat your parents sometime during payday just to let them feel special. It will be the nicest feeling to see their happy faces and you'll know what you've worked for is worth it.


5. Let yourself grow

My dad once said, growing is not just about the proper training you get from a company or from the knowledge you gain from it but it's how your attitude grows. Every work station that we will work with will definitely be stressful but it's how you'll handle it, how you allow yourself grow. Be active, participate and be noticeable.


Well just to set your expectation, it will be a painful struggle but as long as you have your family and friends to support you in whatever you do, it will make it somehow easier. Don't overthink, don't be afraid, be smart, be brave and be confident. :D

So that's it guys! Enjoy your success, you deserve it! Happy graduation day, get some rest while you can! Haha. Kidding aside, YOU'LL BE FINE. :)

Just wanna share with you my graduation photo!!! :)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram