Face Shop's CC Ultra Moist Cushion Review

Tuesday, March 01, 2016

Hi! Welcome to my blog! This is actually my first time writing a blog, I'm not really sure if people will take time to read it but because of my addiction for make-up especially Korean Cosmetics, I would also like to share some of my thoughts about it.

CC Ultra Moist Cushion has a moisture coverage + Glow finish. I absolutely want to try this product the minute I saw the demo about it on TV. I got this CC Cushion with a free concealer liquid veil. Yaaayy!

So here it goes, the packaging is very shiny and metally (if that's even a word) as you can see below, it's very simple yet very elegant.








I got the Natural Beige tone (V203) make sure that you choose the color that suits well with the tone of your face.

Provides glow effect on the skin, rich moisture and treatment formula
Cushion is still covered upon opening




Product Benefits:

  • 25 Hours Moisturizing CC cushion
  • Special treatment, hyalruronic acid.
  • Glow finish, coverage for fine wrinkles and dried skin.
  • Containing collagen and carendula extract, rosemary, lavender extracts.
  • SPF over 30
  • Gives you a Dewy finish
  • Best for dry skin

Instructions for use:

  • Squeeze the sponge to the cushion to get the cream
  • Apply the cream through your face evenly
  • As easy as that! :)


This product will give you a Dewy finish, best for those who have dry skin since it moisturizes your face. Good for achieving that "no make-up look" since it's thin and will give you a glowing effect.

I won't recommend this product to those who have oily skin since the glowing effect plus the moisture will make your face look even more oily.

It also covers all your wrinkles and dead skin making your face looks naturally healthy.

I love this product but of course, I would still like to try other products as well

Perks: Once you have this one, you no longer have to buy the compact again, you can just replace the empty cushion with a less expensive price.

I will give this product a 4.5 since it suites my face really well and it helps me achieve my no make-up look. So there you go, if you want to buy this product I will definitely recommend it, it's a good investment for your face since it can last up to 3-4 months plus it's not only a make-up it also gives the proper treatment and nourishment for your face.

Finish look :)



I will definitely recommend this to my friends and this is a must-have for Korean cosmetic lovers!

So there you go! I hope you will love this product as much as I did, let me know on the comments below! :)
Annyeong!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram