5 Reasons Wearing Make-up is not a crime

Saturday, March 19, 2016

I've been seeing a lot of posts lately that some people prefer being bare-faced because boys won't be shocked to see them without make-up on. Come on people! Putting on make up is not bad, if you know how to properly do it. 


I personally like putting on make-up not because I think I'm ugly, no! Excuse me, haha! Kidding aside, I like making myself look better. I don't put make up on to impress guys, if I did I would have never allowed my partner to see me bare-faced. He loves me with or without make-up and he supports me because this is what I love to do.


So here are the 5 reasons why ladies like to put their make-up on so stop crying and bragging about how you don't put make-up everyday because you have that natural beauty. 



1. It helps you feel good about yourself

When you put your make-up on, it can actually boosts your confidence because seeing yourself beautiful will somehow trigger that part of your brain that says, oh yeah, I look pretty and somehow boosts your confidence. 

I feel like sometimes a person is not beautiful because of what we see on the outside but feeling great and beautiful about yourself can actually change the aura of a person which make them even more beautiful.


2. Enhances the beauty that already exists


Of course, that's the thing about make-up, it enhances your look hehe (just kidding) Well, for us girls not all of us are born looking overly beautiful when we wake-up. so what do we do? We put on our make-up! yes! 

Like for instance, there are so many people asking if I'm sick, if I'm okay or what, calm down guys, I'm perfectly fine I'm just naturally pale. Cosmetics are very helpful.

If you have a really huge house, would you like it plain? No, right? You want to beautify it because you love it. You don't want it dull or boring, you enhance it's look. Well, you get my point.

Celebrities, even with a natural beauty, still wears make-up.


3.It's a plus point

I am really a fan of ladies who do their make-up so well! Like, dang girl! You fine! I love it. It's art. Not everyone can do that, it's a gift and it takes practice to master it. Putting on foundation, drawing your eyebrows, contouring your face, do you think it's easy? It's not! It's a talent and not everyone was gifted with magic hands.


4. Leaves an impression

When you know how to carry yourself and present yourself, you'll leave a good first impression of course, attitude matters, even if you wear make-up, if you're attitude ain't good well, you just wasted an awful lot of cosmetics. If you wear make-up it doesn't matter if people will be shocked without it. We deal with several people everyday, it's not everyday you are gonna spend the night with someone and show yourself without make-up. 

They would say, be simple and be yourself. Yes that's true. Doesn't mean you cover your face with make-up, you are fake. Some people don't wear make-up but they have that fake attitude, that's being fake, alright?


5. Protects your face

Some make-ups, especially organics one leaves protection on your face. It's important to leave the house with full protection. Some powder, and some products may harm your skin so it's better to use the right products. Some has vitamins and SPF that protects your face from the sun. Better start protecting your face! :D

So there you go, I really love it when my friends come to me for make-up or skin care advice it makes me feel somehow useful, I'm still not a professional though but we'll get there. 

If you wanna learn simple tricks to properly use make-up let me know, I'll be more than happy to teach you :D


Here, I would also like to share some of my favorite everyday looks: 
Sassyyy!!!
Simple, No make-up look

The I could ruin someone's life look

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great list!!

    My boyfriend totally supports my little habit. Actually, if I wear nudes he'll legitimately say, "Cherish. . . You look basic." and brings up how he loved that I was 100% crazy colors all the time in HS haha.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram