Nature Republic Snail Solution Foam Cleanser Review

Wednesday, March 02, 2016

A lot of my friends are asking me what products I use to avoid pimples and acne. Back in highschool, I was the queen of pimples but during that time I wasn't taking care of my skin the way I should be. I have tried so many products until finally, I found this one.

Nature Republic Snail Solution Foam Cleanser
The packaging as you can see is very simple (I'm sorry for not posting the actual packaging or the box my mom threw it away accidentally)





So this is how the foam looks like:



Ingredients:

The snail solution foam cleanser consists of mucus remains from snails that lived through a cleanand pure environment and the Rose of Jericho which is only grown in Madagascar and is known for its long lifespan. The natural healing therapy was found in snail mucin which heals damaged skin of the snail itself. (found that one on the nature republic page)

Instructions:

For application, after washing your face with water, squeeze a small amount of the foam, and apply it to your face, wash your face with a circular motion, remember to rub it gently on your face, not too rough, then wipe your face with a clean towel. If you're wearing a make-up, it's much better if you use a make-up remover or a cleansing oil/cream first for better cleansing.

Rating:

4.5/5

I've given it a 4.5 because of how light it is on your skin and this product is good because it gives your face a brightening effect and cleanses your skin. The scent is also not that strong which gives you the assurance that it doesn't have too much chemicals in it. However, I still use a make-up remover or cleansing oil to deeply remove the make-up and dirt on my face. I also love how it brightens the skin since I love my skin tone already, but it enhances it by making it bright.

Will I purchase it again?

Why not? I would love to but I would still like to try other products as well. :)

Additional Comments:

I would recommend this to my friends since I've been using it for a couple of months now and I've noticed the changes in my skin, making it softer and pimple free. It's also convenient since it will last for up to 4-6 months depending on your usage because a small amount is very bubbly.

Tip: It's good to invest with these kinds of products because organic/authentic cosmetics are usually the best since there are no chemicals so you know you're not damaging your skin even more. Also, avoid touching your face too often, you know, your hands are dirty too.

So if you are still struggling to find the right product that fits well with your face, no worries, never stop trying the products that are available to you and you'll surely get the right one. Well, I would still try other products from this.

Love this product as much as I do, let me know on the comments below!! :))

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram