Happy International Women's Day!

Tuesday, March 08, 2016

Today is International Women's Day and I would just like to take this opportunity to pay tribute to all the woman out there who made an impact with my life. I would like to take this time to thank you and encourage you that we can go anywhere as long as we work hard and desire for it. This may be very long but yea.

Being a woman is a struggle but being a woman actually empowers us. It's not just in the way we make ourselves look good in the mirror but how we carry ourselves under pressure. Being beautiful is way beyond being pretty. It's good to have a pretty face but it's better to have a beautiful heart.

There are so many women out there who have a huge heart and I would like to thank them for sharing a part of them in my life.

My mom, you are the most amazing woman I know. You're the best at what you do. You have your own problems but you still manage to take care of your kids and be an understanding wife. I don't know how you're doing it but I always wanted to be like you. You being strong despite of everything gives me hope that I could be strong and patient like you. I thank you for being supportive and patient for be every step of the way despite of my stubbornness and thank you for making sure that I always get the very best. I may not be good enough for now but I promise you I will give what you deserve someday. I love you! You are the representation of how a woman should be :)



To my sister who always strives to be better and who is so passionate at what she does. Continue being an inspiration to other ladies out there, someday I know you'll be the next Pia Wurtzbach. I will always be here to support you every step of the way. :)



To my cousins and titas, I love you all. You've all been such an inspiration to me helping me grow and watch me succeed, and to my friends who are now married, have a family of their own, who are still struggling, successful, inlove wherever you are, thank you for being a part of my life. You deserve all the beauty of this life. You have brought smiles to my face and getting to know you strong and lovely ladies makes life happier :)

These are some of the women I treasure and love dearly, you are all beautiful inside and out. :)




Happy International women's day to all you ladies! :D
I'm sorry to those I haven't included their pictures on this blog because I had a hard time looking for our photos, but you know you are very very special to me. :)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram