How to make your Kilay (Eyebrows) on Fleek!

Wednesday, March 02, 2016

Now girls, remember the most important part of your make up are your eyebrows. It doesn't matter if we do it in 5, 10 or 15 minutes as long as it's on fleek! Believe me, I never learned how to draw my brows properly till after a year. Yea, it took me long enough but it's worth it.

So here are the 5 easy steps in achieving your #kilaygoals

Step 1: Choose the rightful tool


Choose a product that you think is the easiest tool to use to draw your brow. For instance, I use Face Shop's lovely.me design my brows. It is so convenient because you don't have to sharpen it, plus it comes with an eyebrow brush on the tip.
Face Shop's Design My Eyebrows (Dark Brown)

Because of the thin texture, your eyebrows won't appear too thick on this

The brush that comes with the pen



Step 2: Find the right colour


Always remember that it should match your hair, or your skin complexion. Don't make it literally a drawing. Brown would be suitable or dark brown, just use the color that compliments you well.

Upon application, the shade is thin which I love 

Step 3: Draw it like a pro


Draw a line on the top and below your eyebrows, place your pen to the tip of your eyes in a diagonal form for you to measure how would you extend your eyebrows. Don't be afraid to make mistakes at first, after some time, you'll be drawing your brows like a pro. It takes a lot of practice.

That's it ( I look like a zombie tho)

Step 4: Fill in the empty spaces


Brush the hair of your brows to spread the color and just do a retouching by filling in the empty parts o your brows (Tip: Your eyebrows should not be too thick or too thin, just the right amount and girls don't be mad on your brows, don't let it look like a tape attached to your face)


There you go, brush the hair

Fill-up that part and brush it again

Step 5: Finishing Touches


Finish it by applying a foundation/concealer on the tip of your brows to enhance it to have a clean finish.

A concealer or foundation would do, just apply it through the edges and dab it with your finger or with a brush

See how my eyebrow sharpens :)

Finish look: 


C'mon brag that eyebrow
Ultimate Kilay goals :D hehe

Additional Advice:

So that's it, don't worry you'll get it right, it took me long enough to draw my brows properly. Never stop practicing, you'll know what's the right pattern for your brows. Never make super duper thick and it must always be extended. Just use the right tools, know your face and you'll be drawing your eyebrows like a pro and achieve your ultimate #kilaygoals

Let me know on the comments below if this blog helped you and if you have any product or tips that you would like to share to me as well. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram