Face Shop's Phytogenic Infinite EX CC cream

Tuesday, March 01, 2016

CC creams are good for daily make-up because it's a lot thinner than a foundation or a BB cream. Face shops's Phytogenic Infinite EX CC cream is one of my favorite make-up cosmetics. This is the first CC cream I bought and tried when I started using korean cosmetics and I instantly fell in love with it.


The packaging is very simple which I love

Contains SPF 30 PA ++
Contails 40 ML

When you apply a small amount of the cream, you'll notice that it is super white. At first, I was shocked because it's too white and it would not suit my skin tone but then when you blend it, it will actually blend in with your complexion and that's the reason why I love this CC cream so much.


First look :)
Once blended

Instructions:

Just put a dab or a small amount of the product through your t-zone area, under your eyes and spread it or blend it through your face.

Additional Tip:

Since this CC cream will provide you a matte finish, if you have dry skin better to put a moisturizer first and wait for atleast 10 minutes for the moisturizer to be fully absorbed by your skin and then apply the CC cream.

Rating:

4/5

I've given this a four out of 5 since it is a really good product that I would highly recommend, however, some might prefer a full coverage because this doesn't fully cover the blemishes on your skin and sometimes when your face is dry it makes it even more dry and sometimes the make-up is clogging if you pair it with a face powder. So it's best using without a powder.

Additional comments:

This product is good for daily make-up when you're going to work or school cause it's light on your skin and it lasts for atleast 9 hours even without retouching, this product is good also for achieving that no make-up look. It stays smooth and matte. It also saves you from powdering because of its matte's finish. By the way, 40 ML will last up to 6 months depending on your usage.


Finish look: 


No make-up look achieved!
See how light it is

Eyebrows: Face Shop's design my eyebrow dark brown
Mascara: Maybelline Hyper Curl
Lips: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick matte shade 016 Paradise Pink

Love this product as much as I do? Let me know on the comments below. ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram