Colourette by Fairness and Flawless (Petra) Review

Tuesday, March 22, 2016








Colourette's Coloursticks are trendy now a days, and it's okay to spoil yourself with these cosmetics every once in a while. I bought this shade together with Sahara that's why today, I'm going to share what I think about this shade.

Petra gives you a summer vibe because of it's color, it's somehow reddish and pink and it's warm so it's perfect for summer!

"This shade also make you look sophisticated and chic, it is also good for everyday make-up."

This shade is perfect for tanned, medium and fair skin because it brightens your face.

I have a fair skin but it made me look brighter
This shade is a must have especially for this summer vibe! :D I love it.


Rate:

4/5


I gave it a 4/5 because I really love it! The only problem I think is it leaves stains on your teeth but I think that just depends on how you properly apply it so be careful. Also there are times it makes my lips dry because of the residue left because it's very clingy, LOL. It's better to use with a lip balm but overall, I really really love it!


Would I buy it again? 

Well, of course, these type of shades are my shade! I used to have the same shade of lipstick with different brands and this is my top pick! :D


So try it out now! :D

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Instagram