Colourette By fairness and Flawless Colourstick (Sahara) Review

Monday, March 21, 2016





So I recently posted a review on Colourette's and I was really satisfied so I decided to try their different shades as well.

I wanted to try a nude shade but I was really hesitating, worried that it won't suit me and that I would look pale so I asked the re-seller if I could try them on before purchasing them, however, all of their sticks were sealed.

I usually try a lipstick on before buying it so that I won't regret it and I kept finding pictures of women with medium/fair skin tone just to see if it would also look good on me.

So there, I took the risk and decided to buy it! I'm so glad I did.


This shade made me look vibrant, no regrets at all. It definitely matched my skin tone and I instantly fell in love with it at first swipe!

The color would help you achieve that nice girl look. :D


Loving it!!!!

It also stays long so you don't have to worry about re-applying and I also find it fascinating that even after you eat, the shade stays and somehow gives a light reddish color I don't know if some of you guys noticed it already.

Well, this is a really good product and the shade, wow! You can use this shade during the summer for a fresh look also for your daily make-up use. I love the creamy matte! Stays longer for hours. So there.

"If you have a fair, medium, tanned skin tone, take the risk! This shade is perfect and I'm loving it!!!"


RATE:
4/5


I gave it a 4 out of 5 since it looks good on me, however, there are times that it is really hard to remove causing my lips to be dry and cracked. I think it's better with a lip balm but overall, it was really good.

"Would I buy it again?"

Of course! I love the color, I really do but I would also like to try another brands but this will never leave my list of favorite lipstick brands. :D

So there you go, hope you liked it! Any requests, suggestions or something just leave a comment below. :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram