Nature Republic Aqua Super Aqua Max Water Moisture Review

Wednesday, March 02, 2016

To those who are asking what is the effective way to fight dryness, well, moisturizers are a must-have if you have dry skin. I've tried out different moisturizers before I bumped in to this product.

So, let's begin! As you can see below the packaging is very cute and girly since it's color pink, well, I love pink! :D

I love how pinky it is! :)



The color of the cream is also color pink and oh, how I love the scent, it's not too strong. 



Ingredients:

This popular cream is a gel type formula used to smooth over your face and neck as the last step of your skincare routine. Made of sea water and 30 different maritime extracts.


Benefits:

it can provide ultimate hydration and protection from environmental pollutants. It almost feels like wearing a thin hydrating mask for 24 hours!
The Aqua Holding System prevents loss of moisture from skin with a moisture film that provides long-lasting moisture pack effect. Ingredients such as water-soluble collagen and lecithin make skin healthy by providing moisture and nourishment to dry skin all at once. 

Instructions:

This is the last step for your skin care routine. Apply an amount to your face and gently massage it through your face for absorption. This product is also best under make-up, make sure to wait for atleast 5-10 minutes before you apply your make-up for better result.

Rating:

4.8/5

Yes, I gave it a 4.8/5 because I'm just really in love with this product, It's not too heavy and sticky on the face plus it really does keep my face soft and smooth. I used to have so many dry flakes on my face but now, they are no longer visible.

Additional Comments:

I will recommend this product to my friends because of it's light texture and it gives you a watery effect. I've also noticed the changes on my face, the dry flakes are no longer visible and it gives me a smooth feeling. Love this product and I hope you'll love it too :)

Try this one out and let me know if you'll love it as much as I do :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love pink too!! Ang I love you..nice blog!! You go girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi. Thank you for dropping by, love yaaah!!! :*

      Delete

Instagram