Maybelline Hypersharp Wing Review

Friday, March 18, 2016

Liquid eyeliners are one of the useful tool to highlight your eyes, especially for girls like me who have chinky eyes, it really is a struggle to find the right brand so I decided to try this product.



It's very easy to use for it's pen style

THE BRUSH 

As you can see it's brush is like a triangular shape with a sharp and very thin point. Surprisingly, the brush for me it is very versatile because you can use the tip only if you want a thin layer of liquid eyeliner but if you want it thick you can use the whole brush itself.

FIRST SHADE: WHOLE BRUSH
SECOND SHADE: TIP ONLY
THIRD SHADE: TIP ONLY APPLIED IT SIDEWAYS

What I also like about this product is that it is dries easily so if you have small eyes like me, it won't look messy.

I don't have double eyelids so I need to make it thick to be noticeable



Pros:

  • Pen-shaped makes it easier to use.
  • dries easily
  • Smudge free
  • Affordable

Cons:

  • When trying to correct, might look messy (better to use cleansing wipes)

Rate:
4.8/5


For girls who have shaky hands like me, I will definitely recommend this product. It's very easy to use and unlike other liquid eyeliners, they tend to leave messy lines on your eyelid and doesn't stay long enough but with this product it's not messy and it stays hours. I love it and I would definitely use it again because it is very convenient.


Where to buy?

You can get this product at any SM department store at their Maybelline counter, you can also get one at Watson's for only 399 but Maybelline usually offers sales and discounts, you might be lucky to get it at a lower price. Try it, I know you won't regret it, let me know what you think :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram